Happy new year! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season and are excited for 2018. This site has grown more than I could have imagined in the past year and I’m excited to keep sharing witchy knowledge in the months to come.
To celebrate the new year and today’s serendipitous full Wolf Moon, I’m sharing a fun little recipe for Full Moon Mimosas. This recipe features sparkling wine in honor of New Year’s Day and jasmine tea, one of the lovely, fragrant flowers associated with the full moon.
- Jasmine tea or jasmine pearls
- Hot water
- Sparkling wine or champagne
- Brew the tea according to package instructions. You will want about 1/4 cup of brewed tea per serving.
- Chill the tea with ice cubes or in the refrigerator.
- Pour the tea into champagne flutes or coupes and top with sparkling wine.