I’m sharing a series of gift guides over the next few weeks as we all start tackling our holiday shopping! Whether you are a seasoned witch yourself or are looking to give a witchy friend or loved one something they can truly appreciate, these guides are for you. To start us off, this guide is for kitchen witches: the baking fiends, the tea-drinkers and the herb-stockpilers.
Kitchen witchcraft is one of the most common forms of witchcraft, and one that is easily combined with other practices. From the simplest of magick spells (like stirring a pot of soup in a counterclockwise motion to banish negativity) to handcrafting your own teas, spice blends and potions, kitchen witchery can be adapted to any path or belief system.
At its heart, this practice is all about cooking good food and sharing it with the people you care about. The gifts in this guide are focused on creating a homey atmosphere with a dash of magick and whimsy!
- “Potions” Teapot and Tumblers Set – Meraki Earth Studio, $70
2. Home Protection Wand for the Kitchen Witch – Sleeping Gryphon, $12
3. Kitchen Witch Cast Iron Smudge Pan Kit – Miscellaneous Magick, $10
4. Pine Wood Witches Apple – Gray Vervain, $25
5. Kitchen Witch Stirring Up a Little Magick, Black or White Kitchen Towel – Cutting Edge Design Co., $14