Seeing as this blog is brand new and full of potential, I thought I would start off with a seasonal wish list; what is it that I hope to gain from starting to blog again and from reclaiming my witchy path?
On a mental, emotional and metaphysical level…
- Build new relationships with like-minded folks.
- Gain some clarity on my future; for the first time in a long time, I don’t have a clear vision of where I’m heading in the next couple of years (whether or not those clear visions ever came true in the past.)
- Learn to let some things go… there’s a big one.
On a more tangible level…
- Stockpile some new witchy books! I already ordered Skye Alexander’s Modern Witchcraft series to sate my need for pretty and useful; can’t wait for them to arrive.
- Some kind of bowl or other container to put the floating candles I already bought in… hopefully this one comes along soon so I can finish my new altar. Just need that water element!
- Possibly a tarot deck or some other divination tool, although I’m not certain if I can commit to the time it takes to learn and get familiar.
- More candles! (Always, right?)
What are you wishing for this summer?