Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you may be wondering what to get for the witch in your life! That’s why I’ve put together this magickal little gift guide:
- Watercolor Map of the Stars Print – These prints of the sky on a particular date are becoming really popular and I love them! This is perfect for commemorating an occasion such as your first date, first kiss or wedding, with an astrological twist.
- Like Minded Love Bath Tea – This lovely bath tea is intended to help you connect with people of like-mind, but I think it would also be lovely for connecting more deeply with someone you are already in a relationship with.
- “You Are My Rock” Air Plant Rose Quartz Planter – This sweet little crystal planter will appeal to the plant lovers, the crystal lovers and is perfect for your witchy friend or lover.
- Love Spell Soy Candle – Though actual love spells are often not considered ethical by many witches, this soy candle is just fun! Scented with rose, vanilla and sandalwood, this candle is perfect for a romantic night with your favorite witch.
- “I Love You to the Moon and Back” Mug – Astrologers and selenophiles will love this mug that declares your endless love for them!