What is a selenophile, you ask? A selenophile is someone who is fascinated and awed by the moon, who watches her face change every month and never tires of looking up at her. A moon goddess and a wild moon child.
In honor of today’s full moon, this holiday gift guide is all about the moon worshippers among us! Following the cycles of the moon can be deeply healing and help us connect with our own internal cycles. The moon is said to affect our emotions and the sign the moon was in when we were born guides our emotional landscape throughout our lives.
A while back I shared a post about Decorating Like the Moon Goddess You Know You Are and I feel like this gift guide ties neatly into that post. Following the moon is an emotional journey that doesn’t require tools of any kind, but for many witches, one of the things that draws us to the moon in the first place is her effervescent beauty. There is an aesthetic element to following the cycles of the moon so help the selenophile in your life honor that aesthetic this holiday season!
- Mini Full-Moon Wooden Offering Bowl – Luminary Canvas, $7.95
2. Moonstone Made to Order Moon Ring – Very Meadow, $31.30
3. Lunar Crescent Moon Hair Pin – Storm and Stress, $28
4. Dark Moon Body Oil – Moon Phace Collective, $14
5. Star Chart + Moon Phase Fringe Tank Top – Clarafornia, $30